|Advertise On UGHH|
AIAIAI x Fool's Gold Records: Pipe w/ MicBlack/ YellowEarbuds
No Longer Available
(Get e-mailed if ever back in stock)
Utilizing their music nerdery and obsession with record labels, audio design company AIAIAI have co-created a project that feels like a natural extension of their efforts. The Copenhageners have partnered up with Fool's Gold for the limited edition LABEL/ED - a new colab that opens new territory and pleases their inner fan boy in one fell swoop.
The Fool's Gold x AIAIAI LABEL/ED is in many ways a match made in heaven. A-Trak and Nick Catchdubs' label has gone from strength to strength at a time when most indie labels were happy just to make ends meet. It's a success story that was made possible by an endless succession of beat-driven, quality releases not to mention graphic artist Dust la Rock's inimitable brand of eye-catching cover art. Fool's gold are a banging mix of hip hop and electronic music. While also being the whole package, the real deal and everything in-between. And they're sort of AIAIAI's brothers from other mothers when it comes to the general way of doing things. Hence, when the Brooklyn innovators came knocking on the AIAIAI door, they were more than happy to set the potent brand hook up in motion.
The Pipe Earphone w/ mic offers impressive sound quality and overall strength in an organic and ergonomic design. Made from lightweight and highly resilient materials this earphone displays an elegant coherency between the overall design and the individual parts. The 9mm precision-engineered driver provides a highly detailed full-spectrum sound experience from the softest bass to the crispiest high notes.
• Ergonomic, light weight in-ear housing with a tactile finish
• Angled 3.5mm gold plated stereo plug
• 3 Button in-line Microphone with call/music/volume control
• Integrated tangle-free Y Connector
• Soft, light-weight, color graded 2mm cables
• 3 sets of form-fitting silicone ear buds provide passive noise isolation and a custom fit
• 9mm in-ear driver delivers natural, detailed, full-spectrum sound quality
• Driver Unit Size 9 mm
• Plug: Angled Stereo Plug 3.5 mm
• Speaker Impedance: 16 Ohm
• Speaker Sensitivity: 105 +/- 3dB
• Maximum Power Input: 20 mW
• Frequency Response: 20-20KHz
• Microphone Sensitivity: -42 +/- 3dB
• Microphone Directivity: Omni-directional
• iPod, iPhone & iPod compatible
Reviews and Comments