SummaryWith the creation of the new TMA-1 Studio Engineered by Young Guru, Young Guru and AIAIAI aim to make an outstanding pair of headphones for the on-the-go producer and sound engineer who needs a durable piece of equipment that delivers high-quality audio in the studio and on the road.
Young Guru is a Grammy-award winning sound engineer who has worked with Jay-Z, Kanye West and Drake among others. Merging the worlds of forward-thinking music production with Danish audio design, and fusing culture, sound and design in the process, the collaboration sees the celebrated sound engineer make his unique mark on our new studio headphones.
- Sound: Signature Young Guru sound developed in collaboration with the Grammy-winning sound engineer for discerning listening.
- Cable Lock: You can choose to lock the cable to the TMA-1, to make sure it doesn't get pulled out while listening.
- Comfort: The interchangeable earpads are made of soft Japanese memory foam polyurethane ensuring maximum comfort for lengthy sessions, while a high-quality microfiber material covers the earpads and one-piece headband adding durability and an extra layer of comfort.
- Reduced Weight: The TMA-1 Studio Engineered by Young Guru is our lightest TMA-1 model, resulting in less stress on your head during listening sessions.
- Straight Plug: Robust all-metal plug with polished finish, designed to withstand the rigor of the road.
- Adjustable Cups: You can easily change the position of the cups for a perfect fit.
- Microphone Controller: 3 button in-line mic/remote made for iPod/iPhone/iPad
In The Box:
- Transducer Principle: Dynamic, closed
- Driver Unit Size: 40 mm
- Impedence: 32±10% Ohm
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20.000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.35%
- Sensitivity: 102±3dB
- Maximum Power: 30 mW
- Weight Without Cable: 180 Gram
- Microphone Sensitivity: -42dB±3dB
- Microphone Directivity: Omni Directional
- Matte black TMA-1 Studio engineered by Young Guru Headphones
- interchangeable earpads are made of soft Japanese memory foam polyurethane ensuring maximum comfort for lengthy sessions
- 1.2 meter cable with microphone
- 1.5m detachable top-grade, high-gauge flexible headphone coiled cable
- 3.5mm > 6.3mm plug converter
- Protective carrying pouch