BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
Sequencers & Samplers
No Longer Available
SummaryPRODUCTION POWER TO THE PEOPLE:
MPC1000 inherits all of the essential MPC features such as 32-voice stereo sampling, 64-track sequencing, and 16 velocity and pressure-sensitive MPC pads, fitting all the production capability into a compact, affordable package. 16MB of on-board memory comes standard and can be expanded up to 128MB. You can save your work to a Standard Compact Flash Card (up to 2GB). A preloaded CF card with popular Akai Pro samples is included to get you going.
When connected to a Mac or PC via its built-in USB port, you can simply drag and drop data between the computer and MPC1000's CF card. MPC1000 is small, rugged and incredibly portable for an easy fit into a backpack or laptop bag for the traveling producer.
• Pattern-based and linear 64-track sequencer with 32 MIDI channels
• 32-voice drum/phrase sampler with up to 128MB RAM
• Velocity and pressure-sensitive pads for expressive programming
• 16-level pad function maps one sound to all pads with varied level, tuning, attack, decay or filter per pad
• Two Q-link sliders for real-time performance control
• Built-in Compact Flash drive and USB port (Mass Storage Class)
• Standard WAV files samples and MIDI-file sequences
• Analog and digital I/Os, headphone output and two MIDI In/Out
• Internal sounds in flash
• Four-way sample layering and velocity switching per pad
• Four-pole filters (two two-pole filters) filtering for each of the 32 voices
• Two on-board effects processors plus main-output effect processor, all which can be used simultaneously
• Outputs can be re-sampled
Click To See
Reviews and Comments
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this item.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this item, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
4/27/2014 4:48:00 AM; Partial IP: 02.132.144)
JJ OS from japan on the MP 1K to the latest version and even the free version makes this a monster to be reckoned with. The factory os just makes it a base model but JJ does wonders for the mp but you can easily get lost in the many capabilities of jj, I recommend trying the free version first but let me warn you that once you install jj this will cancel your factory warranty and there is no way of going back to factory OS. I did it to mine and I think its well worth it. well it wouldnt matter anyways because the MP 1K model has been discontinued . and getting it secondhand I still would go about downloading and installing jj os if the factory warranty is no longer valid. if your looking for MPC parts and different color rubber pads and extra thick pads and screen upgrades check the online store MPCstuff look that up! One more thing, if only JJ created a midi map for Serato Scratch or Traktor pro so you can make use of the midi capabilities while connected through a midi to USB cable to your laptop. a good example of a midi controller while using a dual turntable and mixer setup is the Novation Dicers. on the MP 1K you have 4 banks A B C and D each bank has 16 programmed pads more than enough to trigger cue points, effects, note repeats, loops and so forth.
4/7/2011 7:17:00 PM; Partial IP: 58.246.172)
Location: Glendale, AZ
Gotta get me one of these!
Order Processing Details:
- Shopping with us is 100% safe using our secure order form!
- The more items you order, the cheaper shipping is per item.
- Every order submitted receives an order ID to view your order details at anytime.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days unless noted otherwise on the item detail page. Your entire order will ship together.
- USA orders ship via USPS with a tracking number and are given the option to ship:
Overnight: Guaranteed delivery 1 to 2 days after processing.
Priority: 2 to 3 days after processing.
First Class: Estimated 3 to 4 days after processing (shipments under 16 oz. are given this option).
Standard: Estimated 4 to 6 days after processing.
Flat Rate: Estimated 2 to 7 days (varies based on location) after processing.
- International orders ship via USPS Air Mail: Estimated delivery 7 to 14 business days after processing.
- We gladly accept the following credit and debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- We also accept payment via Paypal, money orders, checks (USA customers only) & cash (US dollars).
For other frequently asked questions, please see our store help