BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
Sequencers & Samplers
No Longer Available
SummaryHITS TO GO:
MPC500 is the first portable MPC. You can sample and create music wherever inspiration strikes: on the subway, on the plane, or even at the beach! Whether you're traveling around the globe or just across town, MPC500 is a perfect fit for your backpack, messenger bag, or briefcase. Beats and productions created in MPC500 can be dropped into your computer via USB or into your main MPC with the swappable CF card when you get back into the studio.
MPC500 is a 48-track sequencer with a 32-voice stereo sampler. It has 12 velocity and pressure-sensitive rubber MPC pads. 16MB of memory comes standard and can be expanded up to 128MB. When connected to a Mac or PC via USB, you can drag and drop data between the computer and your MPC500's CF card, just like a hard drive. Because MPC500 is compatible with other MPCs, MPC500 is the perfect way to extend your studio into your mobile lifestyle.
• Battery powered (6 AAs) or wall powered (AC adapter included)
• Pattern-based 48-track sequencer with 16 MIDI channels
• 32-voice drum/phrase sampler with up to 128MB RAM
• Velocity and pressure-sensitive pads for responsive, accurate programming
• 12-level function places one sound on all pads with progressive level or tuning per pad
• Compact Flash drive and USB port (Mass Storage Class)
• Support for standard WAV files and MIDI sequences
• Analog I/O, headphone output, MIDI I/O
• Sounds included to get started quickly
• Four-way sample layering and velocity switching per pad
• Low-pass filter with resonance per voice
• On-board effects: two stereo effects and a master effect
Click To See
Reviews and Comments
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this item.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this item, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
11/26/2009 11:22:00 PM; Partial IP: 126.96.36.199)
dopest sampler ever made point blanc yo ive had 500 for about two years now and youve got to be an idiot to disagree with this sampler what more can I say I for god jinrai with this little machine im tired of those big ass samplers taking up all the space in the house and ish yo get one
Order Processing Details:
- Shopping with us is 100% safe using our secure order form!
- The more items you order, the cheaper shipping is per item.
- Every order submitted receives an order ID to view your order details at anytime.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days unless noted otherwise on the item detail page. Your entire order will ship together.
- USA orders ship via USPS with a tracking number and are given the option to ship:
Overnight: Guaranteed delivery 1 to 2 days after processing.
Priority: 2 to 3 days after processing.
First Class: Estimated 3 to 4 days after processing (shipments under 16 oz. are given this option).
Standard: Estimated 4 to 6 days after processing.
Flat Rate: Estimated 2 to 7 days (varies based on location) after processing.
- International orders ship via USPS Air Mail: Estimated delivery 7 to 14 business days after processing.
- We gladly accept the following credit and debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- We also accept payment via Paypal, money orders, checks (USA customers only) & cash (US dollars).
For other frequently asked questions, please see our store help