• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 7|
Name: Gayle N. Stevens III (Posted: 3/4/2009 1:06:00 AM; Partial IP: 18.104.22.168)
Location: Gilbert,AZ USA
Comment: Yo I really haven't listened to a lot of their shit but what I have heard they are tight Veteran was sick to I will search more.Peace
Name: pele won (Posted: 11/29/2006 5:59:00 PM)
Comment: I'm kinda hard to impress. And this track is not doing it. This chorus sucks ass. ALSO hip-hop is not a damsel in distress. Stop trying to "Save" it. Go save a hoe.
Name: Huskah (Posted: 11/7/2003 5:44:00 PM)
Summary: I Hear It,...
Comment: I don't believe it, finally something worth buying.
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 7/28/2003 5:10:00 PM)|
Comment: The best known 00 Agent of all time is James Bond, but these 00 Agents we have here rock the mic and find time to pursue their quest to bring hip-hop back to its original state of artistry. The Rhode Island based foursome consists of 003-John MackEnflow, 004-Nameless, 006-Overflow and DJ Mek manipulating on the tables. Overflow drops a fresh beat full of orchestral strings to complement the message that the 00 Agents are coming to save hip-hop. They do it all with their own label ConfidentChill, so get your phono jack working and spin this a.s.a.p.!
Name: beatjnkie1997 (Posted: 7/18/2003 2:39:00 AM)
Summary: Very Nice
Comment: They got their own style, got a catchy hook. Itís nice to hear something different and the beat isnít just a boring loop playing over and over. Feeliní the piano and the strings.
Name: Masada9 (Posted: 6/25/2003 11:37:00 AM)
Comment: I liked the up-tempo beat to this song. The lyrics started out strong but then faded into unbelievable bullsh*t?
Name: fortgreene (Posted: 6/18/2003 11:16:00 AM)
Summary: Oh Damm- This Is Fresh
Comment: Where the hell did these kids come from?