• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: PNB-Proph (Posted: 12/13/2003 7:18:00 PM)
Summary: This A Joke?
Comment: Yo, cuz need to work on trying 2 hype up a crowd......but the beat is bang'n, I'll give him that.
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: 13 proves that they can "Get it Started" as they rip over a Joey Chavez beat. There's a bit of a different sound as 13 comes raw as my hamburgers, thus leaving cats bloody. Chavez layers a sick Primoesque beat with one of those sick ass basslines. Finally, Chavez can give us some booty movement as this cut bangs. It's definitely a single that will not collect dust in my crate. Bump it!
Name: Smut_Peddler (Posted: 4/2/2002 9:04:00 AM)
Comment: Joey Chavez makes this ish sound like Primo. I heard this shit on the radio first and thought it was Primo. Hot beat, pick it up. 13 is an average MC but you need this instrumental.
Name: synce (Posted: 3/29/2002 12:30:00 PM)
Summary: Again Playable
Comment: Not something you put on to switch up the crowd, but playable at the start of a jam.
Name: AxiomaticSun (Posted: 3/27/2002 2:27:00 PM)
Summary: Get That Sh*t Outa Here
Comment: That shit is far from a club banger.
Name: ORVILLE REDENBACHER (Posted: 3/17/2002 1:42:00 PM)
Summary: Mediocre At Best
Comment: This song would qualify as filler on an album (you know one of them song you skip so you get to the good ones).