• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: Humpy McBalls (Posted: 11/23/2003 5:43:00 PM)
Comment: Havoc has been downhill ever since "Hell on Earth" and hasn't had a real banger since "Shook Ones Part 2". The beat is mediocre and their mouths are dehydrated, they ain't spittin. Pass.
Name: pathethik (Posted: 8/13/2003 10:02:00 AM)
Summary: Step Your Game Up Havoc
Comment: Mobb Deep about to hit rock bottom!
Name: manatarms (Posted: 7/24/2003 1:16:00 PM)
Summary: Nothin Special
Comment: The loop is cool but a bit to monotonous. A few changes and a hyper beat would make sense.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 7/16/2003 2:33:00 PM)|
Comment: Eh. Why can't Alchemist drop another beat? Havoc's production isn't bad, but "Midnight Creep"'s beat doesn't reach the sonic heights of "Fourth Of July." The rhymes are average as well as Twin and Havoc are both beating a dead horse with their tired thug rhymes. Hey guys, take time with your rhymes next time around. The A-side is a winner, but "Midnight Creep" is quite average.
Name: walt s.o.b.s. (Posted: 7/10/2003 11:19:00 AM)
Summary: Say What You Want
Comment: Say what you want, but I feel Mobb Deep and their camp don't get enough props and this track proves it. Although Havoc isn't known for his rhymes as much as his production, he puts critics in a vice grip and makes them tell the truth on this joint. Well done, both lyrically and production wise, and an ill verse from one of the illest voices and deliveries in hip hop today coming from Twin, helps make this track a true to life banger. It would have been ill to see P get on this track, but shit is still poppin off. I'm going to be banging this song in the whip for the rest of the summer.