• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: cjayr33 (Posted: 11/4/2003 9:20:00 PM)
Summary: Very, Very Unoriginal
Comment: I gave this track a swift listen because it was the very first on the singles list, but I see why thats probly the reason anyone listens to it. They have annoying voices over a recycled topic thats on an below par beat. I liked Oktober in "Cell Block", but this song might have been average back in '94.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 11/3/2003 6:21:00 PM)|
Comment: Wow, a song about going to jail...that's never been done before! I hope 2 for 5 does a song about the police harassing them too 'cause that topic hasn't been beaten into the ground like a circus tent spike. The thing is, I don't mind some of the beats I've heard from Spier1200 but this beat goes nowhere, the lyrics are uncreative and the idea is played out. On to the next.
Name: LupinThe3rd (Posted: 10/30/2003 3:12:00 PM)
Comment: This is clever. I can just picture them going through the experience in 100 Centre Street. Anybody who's been there will know what they are talking about.