• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 11/2/2003 6:50:00 PM)|
Comment: More dopeness from Ace Lover and The Zero (October). I’ve always felt the vibe 2 for 5 comes with, and “All Day” is a good track for heads that have been on 2 for 5, or for first time listeners. With the solid production and adequate rhymes, “All Day” is a great joint. I can only expect more heat from this crew in the future.
Name: Huskah (Posted: 10/29/2003 10:07:00 AM)
Summary: 2 For 5 Keepin It Live!
Comment: This is the type of hip-hop that drives you to the club and keeps you up once you're there, followed by hotties and hit off with a one night stand. No call backs or strings attached! 2 for 5 keepin it live!