• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: eric (Posted: 3/2/2013 3:16:00 AM; Partial IP: 55.145.123)
Location: Sacramento, CA
Comment: this hater back in 2003 sayign this is a weak hook probably likes mainstream hip hop. This track is fire even at ten years old(2013)
Name: sirch1 (Posted: 11/22/2003 2:19:00 AM)
Summary: Weak Hook
Comment: This is a nice beat but that hook, no way it almost screws the whole track up. I think there are alot of MC's out there who don't A alike B alike C alike thease cats do. They seem confused in what direction they want to take there music, the track 'all day' sounded like a different group. These MC's will be BROKE for years to come.
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 11/2/2003 6:50:00 PM)|
Comment: Before I even heard this track, I could just tell I was going to like it. The production has a somewhat positive feel to it, but does the rhymes justice nonetheless. 2 for 5 shows that they think alike despite how others may come. And I guess they are representing for the average underground emcees also because as they said "Broke Minds Think Alike". This is a good hip-hop track and more heat delivered from the duo.
Name: LupinThe3rd (Posted: 10/30/2003 3:19:00 PM)
Comment: This single sounds different compared to the first which makes them even better. They got a nice balance in their style.
Name: DJ Madhandz (Posted: 10/29/2003 10:11:00 AM)
Comment: I like this kind of tune. The lyrics are dope, Octobre rips it again. And that beat is really ill. Can't think where that little sample comes from thou that goes through the whole tune. Heard it before, somwhere...