• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 7|
Name: Suzuki Kaioh (Posted: 12/19/2013 10:48:00 AM; Partial IP: 86.243.102)
Comment: dope peace to Okt and Ace
Name: EC (Posted: 9/14/2012 12:38:00 PM; Partial IP: 103.249.99)
Location: Providence, RI
Comment: I haven't heard this in 10 years since I was 15, here I am a decade later, after searching google, finally able to hear this song again. Its not even on youtube.
Name: MikeyMike21 (Posted: 12/6/2007 12:13:00 AM)
Comment: I'm liking the beat. I like it.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: The problem with some ambitious groups like 2 for 5 is that at times they rely too much on imitating the past and can lack finding their own voice. "Whatz Ya Naim?" reminded me a little too much of something the PUTS would do, and the MC's still recall old Pharcyde. But nevertheless, 2 For 5 sound great and have loads of potential. Their other cuts might be a little stronger, but this group has the ability to be around for a long time.
Name: T.M.A.T (Posted: 7/21/2002 5:08:00 AM)
Comment: The beat is pure sunshine. It is what I think hip hop is supposed to be about.
Name: D.L.C. (Posted: 6/6/2002 4:03:00 AM)
Comment: Spier 1200 is the best thing in the game since J-Zone. Fresh sounding production that isn't afraid to sample. He's keeping a very fresh Native Tounge-like sound to everything. The rhymes from 2 For 5 are sub-standard, but as a person who's had the experience of riding NYC's transit trains... this captured the vibe.
Name: BenBombay13 (Posted: 5/27/2002 9:27:00 PM)
Summary: This Joint Should Be The Theme Music For Da' Train
Comment: Ace Lover & Octobre dropped some jewelz on us!