• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: J-Mart (Posted: 9/14/2010 8:32:00 AM; Partial IP: .71.69.221)
Comment: THE FIRST RAPPER ON THE SONG IS REEF, HOMEBOY SANDMAN IS THE LAST RAPPER ON THE CUT. SANDMAN ONLY DOES THE HOOK BEFORE HIS VERSE. DO YOU PEOPLE EVEN LISTEN TO THE SONG BEFORE YOU POST SHIT?
Name: SciFlizzy (Posted: 9/14/2010 1:17:00 AM; Partial IP: 197.45.114)
Location: Garden State
Comment: hahahaha. You thought that was REEF? Homeboy Sandman did the hook, n it was Em(esque). But not an attempt of it. Sandman is one of the most creative acts i've seen in a minute. DOn't Get It TWiSTED
Name: J-Mart (Posted: 9/9/2010 5:15:00 PM; Partial IP: .71.69.221)
Location: Boulder, CO
Comment: Anyone who thinks Reef sounds like Eminem(Its not 1999 and nobody want's to sound like that washed up joke)is a fucking
moron. Go listen to Limp Biskit and Eminem and all that White trash nonsense.
By the way this track is murder/life aka ill. Seriously, go back to cleaning out sewage drains and listening to whatever garbage you listen to, Hick. . . .and no, I didn't mean no harm.
Name: G-Force (Posted: 9/9/2010 12:01:00 PM; Partial IP: .77.198.98)
Location: Buffalo New York
Comment: The first rapper makes no attempt to hide the fact that he tries to be EXACTLY like eminem.. I can't stand when people try to be like someone else..