• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 7|
Name: RV (Posted: 5/31/2008 2:59:00 PM; Partial IP: 84.179.162)
Comment: Very catchy tune. Thumbs up from Lahndan Tahn
Name: unknown (Posted: 5/13/2008 3:09:00 PM; Partial IP: 99.211.145)
Comment: wuts up wit 3 stars this song is fukin dope its a mushy hiphop ballad
Name: simple_man (Posted: 8/24/2005 11:13:00 PM)
Summary: Stuck In My Damn Head...
Comment: First time I gave this one a listen it annoyed me. But I couldn't get it out of my head, something had me playing it again, then again. Now I can't help but smile everytime I hear it.
Name: purehiphop (Posted: 8/22/2005 3:04:00 PM)
Summary: Prime Example
Comment: of how good production can make a song decent.
|Name: Shade (Posted: 8/3/2005 4:54:00 PM)|
Comment: Mellow, west coast jammie here peeps. Keycool laces the laidback strings over some hand-claps and a little backup vocals. This song is mostly like a little sing along, which isn't bad, just kinda leaves you wanting something more. 2 Mex is no joke and can deliver the goods to be sure so give it a listen and appreciate. This is some food for thought for the introspection.
Name: Quest (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 7/27/2005 10:25:00 AM)
Location: UGHH World HQ - Boston, MA
Summary: Annoyingly Catchy
Comment: Wow, has this song grown on me. The lyrics are cheesy as they come, but the word "everyday" is said so many times throughout this track, that there is no way that you won't find yourself singing along to this track after a second or third listen. I'm not the biggest 2Mex song, but I'll give this song a thumbs up. "Everyday, everyday, everyday...."
Name: dyslxsik (Posted: 7/23/2005 4:48:00 AM)
Summary: The Beat Is Hot On This One
Comment: The words are not the best and the delivery is so-so but it gets the head rockin' so that makes it cool by me.