• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: TradeMark310 (Posted: 8/7/2008 7:36:00 PM; Partial IP: 130.62.196)
Location: LA, CA, USA
Comment: Pimpass B-Boy track, sure to get the heads noddin!
|Name: Shade (Posted: 8/3/2005 4:57:00 PM)|
Comment: An intense flow punctuates "Mirrors Into Fire" and if that ain't enough, there's some serious bass employed to rattle your cage poppo. You get the reverse track action for the bridge and some little keys to keep things interesting. The track comes in a little short (pause), but that's just a better reason to cop some doubles so you can juggle it out, nah mean? DJs pay attention!!