BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Many (including "Early Morning") of J. Rawls productions sound very much like smooth jazz with beefed up drum programming. But hey, for the duo of Sands and Rawls this formula has worked, so wouldn't it with J Rawls and Fat Jon? While many MCs today will go to all lengths to harden up their flow, Jon sticks to his smooth, mellow steez. There's no real punchlines on this cut - just Jon's seamless flow.