• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: KiLaKaZ the BlackAttican (Posted: 12/1/2004 2:06:00 AM)
Summary: Definitely A Solid Track
Comment: Fat Jon's flow is clear, clever, and shines with experience on this joint. I can bang this at the crib, in the walkman, in the car, and I can tell it would rock hard live cause J.Rawls came lovely once again. Also Jon sounds like he can hold it down on stage. I rock mics pretty hard live myself so trust. I know.
|Name: Shade (Posted: 8/16/2004 8:09:00 PM)|
Comment: I liked this track from the first listen. It's got a thick bassline that has a mid-90's feel to it which gives it that classic sound. Play this one for them girlies, play it at the party, play it at the club.