• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Shade (Posted: 8/16/2004 8:09:00 PM)|
Comment: The first thing that caught my ear on this was the filtered sample J. Rawls flips. Next were the drums and after that, it was over. I was sold. This is a great track on many levels. Scoop it up like poo-poo and doo-doo on the curb at the corner that's near you.