BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: scientificz (Posted: 3/2/2007 4:25:00 AM)
Comment: This joint is smooth. I dug it.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 9/18/2003 10:42:00 AM)|
Comment: This is another quality single from Lone Catalysts producer J Rawls and Five Deez beatsmith Fat Jon. "The E Remix" is driven by a nice bassline and solid vocal chops on the chorus. This track is reminiscent of the early 90's steelo and is guaranteed to have the nod factor intact. Fat Jon whips out another jazzy, laid-back joint as J Rawls flows over it with his signature Lone Catalyst verses. Definitely a nice track from beginning to finish, cop the vinyl for the instrumentals.
Name: Regmystro (Posted: 9/18/2003 3:25:00 AM)
Summary: Studio Success
Comment: This is a well put together track, you can hear it took time and this treat tastes good!