BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: Dungeon (Posted: 1/31/2012 10:33:00 AM; Partial IP: .103.0.223)
Comment: Sick Instrumental, Rapper has alright flow, not amazing though.
Name: volcommerce (Posted: 4/2/2005 6:18:00 PM)
Summary: Yeah, Sick
Comment: This track is addictive and pretty damn sick. That loops are killer and will definitely get your head nodding. Not sure about this guy rapping but he's aight. Check this out, you won't be disappointed!
Name: Catharsis (Posted: 4/30/2004 11:53:00 PM)
Summary: The Wild Wild West
Comment: I think Cheapshot is one of the illest producers out. The beat is bananas, the whistle looped into the beat is addictive. This cat 4-Zone holds it down too, but I'm not sure about his delivery.
|Name: Edu Leedz (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Most people that listen to Hip Hop hate country music. But then most people who listen to country music hate Hip Hop. This song fuses both styles well so that it might make you think again about hating either style. You have to peep this Banger for its uniqueness.