• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Gem (Posted: 10/23/2013 3:55:00 PM; Partial IP: 162.134.48)
Location: Miami, Florida, U.S.A.
Comment: Song is amazingly doap. Flow is on point like an arrow head. I wish every song was doap like this. :) :)
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Hip-hop that consistently lacks a sense of humor runs the risk of becoming tedious. 40th Dimension may not have the most distinct style, but "Let's Get It On" should manage to make you laugh or at least crack a smile with lines like “Go take your ass to ABC and try to make the band." Plus, producer Happ G's well-placed harp and drum loop should get your head moving as well. Thankfully 40th Dimension has the wit to “Get It On" on the mic.