• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: DKDNT (Posted: 7/25/2008 4:30:00 PM; Partial IP: .104.69.69)
Location: viņa del mar - Chile
Comment: yo ! this fucking song rules I cab fell the life of the streets when I hear it. this melody is perfect to sk8. peace
|Name: DJ Who? (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: For starters this beat is exceptional. Madlib's beautiful, mellow instrumental provides a nice backdrop for 427 to ride, and ride well at that. The cuts, like everything in this cut are simple but very effective. The pace and style of this song reminds me of Rasco's "Hip-Hop Essentials". The obvious standout of the 12", "What It Is" is a sure head nodder and a great cut that showcases not only the skills of 427, but also the beat making skill of one of Southern Cali's finest. Enjoy!