• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(1.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
|Name: Shade (Posted: 5/17/2004 7:52:00 PM)|
Comment: 4th Pyramid is a little new to me, but the Jukie status definitely doesn’t hurt. Lyrically, the flow is nice, but a little slow on account of the slow beat. The beat is straight murked out and raw until the chorus comes in with a nice reed sample. Get this one for the whip for those rainy day roadtrips.
Name: det313_whattupdoe (Posted: 5/15/2004 4:08:00 PM)
Comment: Why is Def Jux releasing this sh*t?
Name: Docta Dosa (Posted: 5/14/2004 8:02:00 PM)
Summary: Dope Beat, Wack Vocals
Comment: The beat the only good thing Pyramid's got goin for him. This guy's got no flow whatsoever, I almost passed out on my computer desk listening to him. Worst Flow/Lyrics on the site, sorry Pyramid, but you need some work.
Name: dj excellence (Posted: 5/14/2004 11:38:00 AM)
Comment: 4th Pyramid is really wack if you ask me ...On this track he's kinda offbeat and the beat well...is boring at best!
Name: doctor chicken (Posted: 5/12/2004 11:46:00 PM)
Summary: Wow, This Guy Is Boring
Comment: I can't recommend this track at all. The beat is okay, but this guy's flow and delivery almost dares you to turn the song off. Weak.