• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: DvS (Posted: 10/10/2013 4:41:00 PM; Partial IP: .228.11.44)
Comment: Boom Bap Boom Bsp nice to hear in this world of wack tick tap Hip Hop
Name: Redman (Posted: 7/19/2013 7:48:00 PM; Partial IP: 55.206.189)
Location: Rap City
Comment: This is my shit before I go to sleep!!!
Name: HughPhug (Posted: 6/4/2013 5:46:00 PM; Partial IP: 22.214.171.124)
Comment: Intelligent Hoodlum is finally back on point, been waiting over 20 years
Name: J-RuFF (Posted: 5/20/2013 5:38:00 PM; Partial IP: 200.231.91)
Comment: This single is straight up classic material. Purpose, Tragedy and Estee Neck kill this one! Love Estee´s Hook.
Name: B.Lava (Posted: 5/10/2013 7:51:00 AM; Partial IP: .48.19.104)
Location: Sin City
Comment: Immaculate. Pure lyricism. Nack KILLS that hook and Purp and Tragedy are on point as FUCK. DOPENESS 5* All Day!
Name: Rakim (Posted: 5/9/2013 6:28:00 AM; Partial IP: 217.199.60)
Location: New York
Comment: best song that I`ve heard in the last few years classic shit and Tragedy Khadafi aka QB`s finest shine on it Legendary MC don`t Forget him can`t wait for the album I will buy this!!!!