• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Stephen (Posted: 7/1/2003 1:59:00 PM)
Comment: I guess Eso got his own style but he always got the same f*cking flow. The beat is ok.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: 7L & Esoteric from Boston are like the nice rich relative I wish I had - they don't come around much but when they do they spoil you. This single is no different. Once again 7L & Eso have teamed up with the Vinyl Reanimators. The result is more of that unique style, commonly known as the Transformers sound (a sound that grows on me every time I listen). I call this version 3.0 as in single number 3 from 7L & Eso. It's hard to be a critic when Esoteric delivers such Def Rhymes. Let me spell it out for you B.U.Y. T.H.I.S!