• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(1.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Dasem (Posted: 6/10/2009 9:35:00 AM; Partial IP: 126.96.36.199)
Comment: What the fuck is this? Is that background sound sampled of an air conditioning unit or somethin? For someone who was dissin El-P over his shitty spaceage beats, it kinda makes his arguments redundant if he produces garbage like this.. not cool at all
Name: the illmind junglist (Posted: 11/6/2006 1:59:00 AM)
Summary: I Wanna Yack
Comment: This song sucks, the flow sucks, and the beat is poo-poo. Just like when you put a 7 and an L together... this song is pretty squarish and nerd like. I have started to lose respect for Kool Keith and I used to love his stuff. It's called retirement. Give it up and throw this song in the garbage and start over kids.
Name: simple_man (Posted: 5/26/2006 9:57:00 AM)
Summary: Sick Beat...
Comment: Is this Esoteric with a new flow? I never ever thought I'd hear the day, and for once Esoteric isn't the one making the track sound wack. I'm surprised.