• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 7|
Name: dj implement (Posted: 1/14/2009 9:27:00 PM; Partial IP: 106.241.69)
Location: california ca
Comment: definatley one of the best songs on the cd you guys are trippin. its funny how peoples opinions differ so much when it comes to music
|Name: Tron (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: "Jealous Over Nothing," which is off of the Soul Purpose LP, is a fine short story about the aftermath of a breakup with a humorous and pitiful twist at the end. This track is straightforward, has a good story and good production, and samples a line from "Shook Ones PT. II," which can only do good. Check out the Soul Purpose LP for more from these two.
Name: NorthHamptonStyle (Posted: 7/1/2002 1:35:00 PM)
Summary: Decent Song, F*cking Esoteric Is God
Comment: Good fucking song, it flows well, and Esoteric is the best emcee alive.
Name: JUKIEBOT81 (Posted: 4/27/2002 1:49:00 AM)
Summary: Booty, Doubles Straight Bad
Comment: This song is straight whack. What the f*** was he thinking. What happened to the Rebel Alliance Eso? If you find him e-mail me please.
Name: caloric718 (Posted: 4/6/2002 3:23:00 PM)
Comment: This song can never make it. It's wack, the production is wack. Maybe this guy is ok on his other tracks?
Name: Epidemic1200s (Posted: 3/25/2002 5:51:00 PM)
Comment: I felt it was the worst track on the album. Why they would release it as a single is a mystery to me.
Name: Trees (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 3/14/2002 3:05:00 PM)
Location: Boston, MA, USA
Summary: It's Just Alright...
Comment: I've heard better Esoteric lyrics..