• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: tyfon (Posted: 7/10/2009 9:02:00 AM; Partial IP: 18.104.22.168)
Comment: underground mics - mavrila.flv
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: I'm not the only one waiting for The Soul Purpose by 7L & Esoteric. Those who've been following these guys have been eagerly anticipating their debut LP for too long. That wait should be over soon. The Boston duo is back with "Mic Mastery". Unfortunately, this track sounds a little too much like a few other songs they've done (e.g. "Learn From The Druid" and "Bound To Slay"). The Vinyl Reanimators' production is pretty predictable, but Eso still comes nice on the mic. "Mic Mastery" isn't terrible, but I'm hoping that The Soul Purpose will come with a little more variety. If they continue like this, their LP might be a little disappointing.
Name: NorthHamptonStyle (Posted: 7/1/2002 1:38:00 PM)
Summary: Good Song
Comment: Esoteric is fucking amazing on the mic, he writes the best lyrics and is the best emcee of all time.