• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Cracky (Posted: 12/24/2008 4:13:00 PM; Partial IP: 179.39.147)
Comment: the only reason Mr. Lif is on here is because they paid him, if not who woulda said no to these wck mcs
Name: Kevin (Posted: 1/31/2008 8:15:00 PM; Partial IP: .92.23.223)
Location: Buffalo, United
Comment: Lif destroys.
"Call 7L and Esoterrible for boring gentle shit, tryna eat off Cage like some nude oriental chick"
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: If "Mic Mastery" was a little boring and predictable to you, "Operating Correctly" should please you. Esoteric teams up with another Boston vet, Mr. Lif, for this tight track. 7L handles production here with a nice little piano loop and a nice bass line. The chemistry between Lif and Eso is very good making "Operating Correctly" the gem on the "Mic Mastery" 12". Keep this up and The Soul Purpose could be one of the best hip-hop releases of 2001.