• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: eddie (Posted: 6/20/2008 11:39:00 AM; Partial IP: 196.89.116)
Location: miami fl
Comment: ya all go check out a cut that goes by title "watch me " that in my opinion is their best cut!!! nice beat weak flow by eso
Name: thomas (Posted: 5/19/2008 5:42:00 AM; Partial IP: 11.235.119)
Location: cape town, south africa
Comment: great beat. melodious to the core
Name: twiztoffate (Posted: 7/26/2005 7:47:00 PM)
Summary: Best 7L & Eso I've Ever Heard...
Comment: Seriously this is the greatest 7L & Eso song I've ever heard. The piano draws you in while the lyrics take you to another world. Yeah this song kicks a**.
Name: ch'a hom (Posted: 7/1/2004 2:51:00 AM)
Summary: I Thoroughly Enjoyed This Song
Comment: First off, the beat is very well made. The piano is very melodic which is nicely complemented by a solid bassline. As far as lyrics go, I thought they were good. Maybe not Esoteric's best written, but certainly nowhere near wack. Very nice track from this Boston duo. This new track has me looking forward to hearing more from them.
|Name: Shade (Posted: 6/15/2004 11:15:00 AM)|
Comment: It's been a minute since I've heard some new production from 7L. The piano riff here is nice and it moves into an equally nice little change up. Unfortunately the rhymes sound uninspired and I have to admit that Eso seems like he lost that energy from such classics as "Be Alert" and “Protocol." Get this for the instrumental.