• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: bakpagga (Posted: 8/1/2005 9:24:00 AM)
Comment: seared my flesh
|Name: mikeill (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Now this is a smooth beat by the Raw Produce boys. The melody of the keyboard and horn give the beat a laid back sound that make it easy for these emcees to ride. Lyrically, this song is ill and the featured artists (Akrobatik, Cadence of Raw Produce, CheckMark) come off with tight lyrics. Esoteric spits some hot ish as well, this line I particularly like: "I take fake gods eat'em like baked scrod then be jetty like peninsulas or escape pods". This is definitely a hot track that makes me wish 7L & Esoteric's album was going to be out a lot sooner than later. Definitely cop this. It's an underground banger.
Name: Lyrikally Infinite (Posted: 7/27/2002 2:01:00 PM)
Summary: Lyrically, this song is ill!
Comment: I was really feeling this song consistently without a doubt!!! Word...