• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: On the title track of their LP The Soul Purpose, 7L & Esoteric connect with beatsmith DJ Spinna to produce a pretty solid cut. When Spinnaís instrumental first drops it sounds like itís going to be up there with say a "Motion 2000." As the rest of the instrumentation sets in, you may be left expecting more. Nonetheless, the beat is complimentary to Esotericís assertive flow. And with this assertive flow Es tells us how MCs just donít know what theyíre getting into when they step to the mic and gives an example of how things should be done.