• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.6 Stars)||Total Comments: 7|
Name: msoc (Posted: 9/1/2009 10:33:00 PM; Partial IP: 138.216.20)
Location: houston, usa
Comment: definitely slept on still got the video on vhs...and actually recorded when it came out..
Name: Anonymous Chic (Posted: 5/10/2009 10:52:00 PM; Partial IP: 01.113.167)
Location: Palm Beach, FL
Comment: Dirty Talk- BUT WAS THE SHIT.
I listened to this day and night on Memorex cassette taped of radio playing underground at night. Im In tears!
When Hip Hop was true to name. NOT RAP, NOT DERRTY,
just HIP HOP.
Name: bpates (Posted: 6/1/2008 2:38:00 AM; Partial IP: 87.130.253)
Comment: hottest thing sense fire
Name: djnize (Posted: 1/25/2008 7:41:00 PM; Partial IP: 03.129.213)
Location: HOllis Queens
Comment: DAMN THIS IS AN OLD SKOOL BAD IN THE DAYS BADASS SONG MAN !! THIS IS HIP HOP..
Name: specialk (Posted: 3/12/2004 6:09:00 PM)
Comment: This is a great song about women, why dont they make songs like these tight anymore?
Name: BigLex (Posted: 9/20/2003 10:49:00 PM)
Summary: Slept On Classic !....
Comment: If you haven't heard this song or don't remember it do yourself a favor listen to it. You'll definitely want to cop it.
Name: manchild4life (Posted: 8/19/2003 4:29:00 PM)
Summary: Agallah In His Younger Days
Comment: This is a hot track. A little throwback track for the people.