• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.6 Stars)||Total Comments: 7|
Name: yoyoman (Posted: 4/13/2008 8:55:00 PM; Partial IP: .73.102.95)
Location: MPLS, MN
Comment: no 9th isnt rapping its Jozeemo
Name: JScriLLah (Posted: 2/20/2008 6:00:00 PM; Partial IP: 126.96.36.199)
Comment: Boooo... this song dont belong among tha tops.. Beat is stolen 3 stars n*gga
Name: JaiKing (Posted: 2/19/2008 11:01:00 PM; Partial IP: 14.203.195)
Comment: Solid beat. Its an old beat but still makes me klnod to it. The flow was ,Mediocere all in all pretty straight track.
Name: Jacouzee (Posted: 2/5/2008 8:06:00 AM; Partial IP: 237.10.244)
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Comment: yea, the beat was used on access immortal's dollar bill yall from the 9th gate album.. kinda wack 9th reusing the beat, but it's damn tight though!
Name: jayskratch (Posted: 1/28/2008 11:03:00 AM; Partial IP: 154.23.228)
Comment: its not 9th wonder its jozzem rapping,i know that voice anyway
Good solid track
Name: DJ Dream (Posted: 1/27/2008 1:33:00 PM; Partial IP: 59.166.117)
Comment: i heard this beat years ago. is that 9th rappin? I dont think it is. he wouldnt be sayin nothin like that, he a positive dude. but I could be wrong
Name: writeous (Posted: 1/10/2008 2:45:00 AM)
Summary: Its Aight
Comment: Didnt know 9th wonder rhymed. Pretty decent from a producer turn rapper standpoint.