BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: the illmind junglist (Posted: 4/14/2007 9:40:00 PM)
Summary: Reminds Me Of Wen I Used To Go To B-Boy Events
Comment: I always thought A-Trak was sick wit it. This is a good song to go paint to or dance to, makes me wanna do flare and some ground rockin shit and I ain't even a b-boy.
|Name: Corbet (Posted: 1/27/2007 4:10:00 PM)|
Comment: Being from the Great White North myself, I can't help but feel the national pride every time I hear A-Trak rip another sick one. I'm telling you, this boy has built his skills while chillin' with Kanye, he has to be one of the top tableists in Canada, maybe even N. America. This track showcases it all: a funky beat, some fresh breaks and more scratching than a catfight. This one isn't just for DJ's either, it's pure heat. So so funky.
Name: Pele won (Posted: 1/7/2007 9:00:00 PM)
Summary: Attention All B-boys!! This Beat Is A Monster!
Comment: Im doing windmills in my boxers at my computer desk. This is a FrickaFrickaFRESH jam. Yes I just typed out frickafrickafresh. Come see me.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: A-Trak||Found: 3|