• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 7|
Name: bhilllllll (Posted: 8/27/2003 10:46:00 AM)
Summary: Hip Hop Sucks Right Now......
Comment: I stopped listening to hip-hop for awhile....it's not what we grew up on...the kids are being deprived...
After listening to this cat, I feel he can bring that era back again...from like 91' to 96'....he'll be one to watch.
Name: BenBombay13 (Posted: 8/24/2003 12:51:00 PM)
Summary: Solid Effort
Comment: Decent premier effort from Aarophat with the lyrics but the cymbals somewhat got on my nerves.
Name: nikkisunshine (Posted: 8/15/2003 6:44:00 PM)
Summary: This Song Is Dope And Hip Hop Has Been Missin A Cat Like This For Too Long
Comment: He made me fall in love with hip-hop all over again!
Name: scienceomega (Posted: 8/13/2003 2:33:00 PM)
Summary: Pretty Good
Comment: I like it, but I couldn't listen to this too many times. I'm sort of dwelling in neo-soul bohemia. Don't get it twisted. I like this.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 8/12/2003 5:08:00 PM)|
Comment: Youngtown, Ohio’s Aarophat steps in to the scene with a license to smother all commercial cats in the game. With the Cali Agent Rasco handling his single distribution, Aarophat slices through the wax with his hard-core battle rhymes. Not at all for the faint of heart or those dwelling in neo-soul bohemia, Aarophat is out for recognition without sacrificing his underground credibility.
Name: dez07 (Posted: 8/10/2003 10:12:00 PM)
Summary: Not Bad
Comment: This track wasn’t bad at all. The beat was good and Aarophat spit some pretty good rhymes.
Name: ChillMic (Posted: 8/8/2003 7:01:00 AM)
Summary: Dead Lyrics With Nothing Special.
Comment: The beat is kinda nice but the lyrics and message content are the same ol’ sh*t every average cat is tryin’ to say nowadays.