• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: bhilllllll (Posted: 8/27/2003 10:59:00 AM)
Summary: Again I Say ...one To Watch...
Comment: I see already he sets himself apart from the cookie cutter image that is plaguing hip-hop today....and his production...whoever they are...keep doing what you are doing....the true
Name: BenBombay13 (Posted: 8/24/2003 1:02:00 PM)
Summary: A Decent Cut
Comment: Another solid effort from Aarophat.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 8/12/2003 5:08:00 PM)|
Comment: While Rasco's Pockets Linted label has been relatively quiet for a while, they've snuck out a single release bound to rock the headphones off your head. Aarophat drops no-nonsense lyrics, and a flow that should be a shoo-in for any MC battle. With today's R&B tinged hip-hop crossing over in BET and MTV, Aarophat brings it back to the basics, banging tracks and ruff-and-rugged lyricism.
Name: ChillMic (Posted: 8/8/2003 7:05:00 AM)
Summary: More Average Stuff
Comment: I was feelin' the beat, but again, the lyrics just too average. Maybe I've just not listened to these cats enough, but you judge for yourself.