• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: matt monie (Posted: 2/4/2010 5:15:00 PM; Partial IP: 22.214.171.124)
Comment: this is some real old skool soundinng ish. reminds me of early jeru, dirty and grimmy the cuts could have been clearer.
Name: squide (Posted: 4/17/2003 7:50:00 AM)
Summary: Universal Is Nice
Comment: Only the second song I've heard from him. The beat was nothing special, pretty dark actually. Lyrically, a good track, but didn't like the sample chorus.
Name: 7th_Samurai (Posted: 3/16/2003 4:01:00 AM)
Summary: A.B. Is Comin' Up Soon!
Comment: I think Universal has the type of lyrics that mix tape niggas like Kay-Slay would be lovin'. He's got deep lyrics accompanied by a deep beat.