BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: pele won (Posted: 11/29/2006 7:01:00 PM)
Summary: What Is This 1997?!?!
Comment: I'm not complaining. Reminds me of "The World is Yours" I love that vintage sound even though the chorus is "OHH NOOO"...which just dont cut it in '06.
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 8/8/2006 12:32:00 PM)|
Comment: To be honest with everyone, I have to admit I've been sleepin' on this group. BIG MISTAKE on my part cause these cats have a classic sound and content to match. The beat on this track caught my ear first. Therapy chops up a smooth instrumental loop and hangs a simple, but incredibly dope bass line in the back. This is one of those joints that gives me the false impression I could step up and rhyme on it. I can't recall the last time I've heard a group of emcees bless a track with this much style and still manage to keep it sounding effortless. These cats are takin' it back while going forward in an all out sprint.