• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: pele won (Posted: 11/29/2006 7:49:00 PM)
Summary: Good Job 9th! Now You Got Fruityloops Sounding Right
Comment: This is easily the best offering these cats have brought to the table. A solid cut all the way around.
Name: stukinbmore (Posted: 8/24/2006 10:06:00 AM)
Comment: This song is just beautiful, plain and simple. I can't wait for the instrumental. But whoever these guys are they know what hip-hop really is. They really do justice to this emaculate track.
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 8/8/2006 12:32:00 PM)|
Comment: Being one of the people who stick up for 9th and his versatility, this joint truly puts it out on display. If the credits didnít say 9th produced this track, most would have trouble identifying it as a 9th beat. The Alias Brothers, as theyíre now known due to some legal issues (that speaks well of the buzz theyíve generated) with a well known sci-fi author, arenít outshined by the work of Mr.Douthit. I usually donít hear 9th collabs that leave me reciting the lyrics and thatís what happened here. I know Iím not the first to say it but keep an eye out for these dudes.