• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: lief one (Posted: 12/19/2003 8:17:00 PM)
Comment: Beat is too flashy.
|Name: Pro Ecks (Posted: 11/9/2003 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Abstract Rude teams up with former crewmember Prevail for this halloweenesque Battle Axe release. The production is nicely layered and provides a creepy backdrop. Lyrically this could have been a lot better. The verses sound very watered down in comparison to “Code Name Scorpion.” I hope this is not a sign of things to come for Ab now that he is signed to Battle Axe.