• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: _spooler2_ (Posted: 1/31/2004 9:11:00 AM)
Summary: Sicker Than Influenza
Comment: This song is sick, and the line up of rappers like Yeshua, Vast, etc. so lyrically there is no wonder why. The beat is slightly reapetitive, but catchy all the same.
Name: J6N (Posted: 9/12/2003 7:14:00 PM)
Summary: Ohhhhhhhhhh Yeah!!
Comment: This song is brilliant, what a line up! The beat may get a little bit tiresome (not a lot though, just slightly), but I still love it! Great verses by all the mc's- in a word "brilliant!"
Name: silvertoung (Posted: 8/22/2003 11:31:00 PM)
Summary: Doper Than Narcotics
Comment: There is only one way to describe this track and that it is dope. This is real Hip-Hop. This is one of those tracks every Hip-Hop head should hear. There is not a bad thing to say about it.
Name: hanus (Posted: 1/30/2003 1:57:00 PM)
Comment: The bassline is filthy. A head nodder for sure! Absolutely f*ckin dope! Look at the line-up on this track. From Ace with his pretty-boy rhymes to the freshness of Yeshua- this track is a banger!
|Name: DJ Who? (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: First off, props to Godchild and Phil Rust for their work behind the boards. This beat's simply dope, and as far as the rhymes, just look at the roster. I think you knew how it was going to turn out. Maybe it's just that I have a soft spot for posse cuts, but I'm really digging this, I suggest you pick this up or at the very least give it a listen.