• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: email@example.com (Posted: 3/1/2004 5:29:00 PM)
Comment: Acey is off da hook...how could you say this beat don't bounce?
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: This is the title track off of Aceyalone third album. It's an up-tempo track with a really strange beat and an even stranger hook. It kind of sounds like the soundtrack to a Tim Burton movie if that makes any sense. Even though I always appreciate when an artist come with something original I must say that this is a little to weird for me. Beats is just like balls Acey, all of them don't bounce.