BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Chris McCaffrey (Posted: 7/22/2005 11:38:00 PM)
Summary: The Real McCoy
Comment: This song does go back to basics. I'm feeling the simple blow-up-the-spot lyrics, yet they aren't nursery. I'm really loving the beat, and the appearance by Abstract Rude on the track.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Freestyle Fellowship member Aceyalone is ready to release yet another solo album. I'm not sure if this B-side actually made it onto the final version of the new album Accepted Eclectic but I hope so cause it works a lot better then the title track on side A. Call me old fashioned but I like the simplicity here. Aceyalone takes us back to the basics, when MC meant Master of Cermony and not Making Cheddar and it only takes a second for him to blow up the spot.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Aceyalone; Freestyle Fellowship; Abstract Rude||Found: 11|