• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: the illmind junglist (Posted: 4/20/2006 3:58:00 AM)
Summary: So Elementary
Comment: First off the beat is annoying, sounds like some square rap. The first couple rappers rhyme so slow it reminds me of some toys that think they could rap. The style is lackin' and doesn't show these dudes talent. I heard some better Project Blowed stuff that is way better than this. Too bad they came wack on this. Busdriver is aight but the song as a whole ain't cuttin' it. I feel like shootin' myself in the head listenin' to this beat.
Name: simple_man (Posted: 7/28/2005 1:01:00 PM)
Summary: Give It A Listen
Comment: This track sure isn't for everybody, but I think it's great. A crazy concept. Gotta love Busdriver.
Name: Chris McCaffrey (Posted: 7/23/2005 12:11:00 AM)
Summary: Whoa, Whoa, Whoa...
Comment: Calm Down, The Difference. Yeesh, this track was not that bad and actually it wasn't bad at all. Each of the rappers flowed off this club-banging beat that had my head nodding. Riddlore, Aceyalone, and Rifleman worked this. Busdriver, as weird as it was, worked this. Abstract Rude was good too but I don't really think he really fit to a song like this. All in all, calm down man.
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 5/26/2005 6:22:00 PM)|
Comment: No, No, No…. Project Blowed should have stopped while they were ahead. I know some could open their mind to this, but everything from the sample, drum pattern, flow and content are horrendous. Maybe this is a parody track, I dunno, but then again I've never been a fan of parody music. Or maybe this is their attempt at a club banger. If so, try again fellas.