• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Shade (Posted: 3/6/2006 9:13:00 PM)|
Comment: Aceyalone & RJD2 on the combo is just about too potent to comprehend. Sonically speaking, the vocal prowess and raw energy of Aceyalone_s voice alone could make this track gold. Reaching a near manifesto fervor via the rhyme, Aceyalone leaves no areas grey. But then that's just half the picture; RJ's production skills are without flaw and ruff, rugged and raw enough to make A's verse sting like killa bees... Bold words. Truth. Dynamic duo all day. I'm eager to listen to any and all work these two will/have are put/ting out.
Name: Dasem (Posted: 2/28/2006 6:50:00 AM)
Summary: Rjd2's Finally Back!
Comment: It's been a very long while since I've heard new material from RJ, and I can honestly say it was worth the wait. This is probably one of the best beats I have ever heard, and definatly the best off 'Magnificent City' (which is an excellent album). Aceyalone rides the beat flawlessly as well and drops some very thought provoking lines. If you haven't heard this already- WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!?