• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: seangotti (Posted: 12/6/2002 9:45:00 PM)
Summary: That Beat Is Ill!
Comment: Adagio ripped this normally overpowering beat. That’s skill right there. Watch out, Adagio is coming to dominate.
|Name: Ash-en-wan (Posted: 11/19/2002 11:51:00 AM)|
Comment: The Obvious Wonder is unquestionably another underground producer on the come up. On “Who is Adagio” he displays a full range of studio skills that is sure to have crazy heads drooling over this distinctive arrangement. Built upon old string samples and an intricate drum pattern, Adagio’s unyielding creative flow shines as he spits appealing metaphors over an off-key sporadic snare to create a highly recommended 12”.
Name: PhobikONE503 (Posted: 11/19/2002 2:04:00 AM)
Summary: Better Attempt
Comment: Okay, so The Obvious Wonder is in no doubt dope, at least these two feats are nicely done. I'm feelin' Adagio a lil’ more in this rhyme, but he's still not one of my favorites. He's got vocab and a bit more feeling in his voice this time, but still not the dopest he could be. The other cat rappin’ with him on this track is nice as well, anyone know who it is?
Name: Willimaze (Posted: 11/16/2002 3:22:00 PM)
Summary: I Like This Right Here
Comment: Yes! As soon as this track came on my head was boppin’ to the beat. Nice flow, tight production- short n’ sweet, straight to the point.