• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: adam12 (Posted: 7/13/2005 2:09:00 PM)
Comment: Old school and bangin, brings back memories. Great tune!
|Name: Josiah (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: The recent collaborations between Boston and Philly artists have proven more than enough that these two areas are a force not to be reckoned with. I would love to see the two link up more often. My hope is that others take a hint from the dope chemistry sparked up by Checkmark of the Skitzofreniks and Adam 12 (of Dept. of Rec). This melodic, back and forth, comical battle between Checkmark and Adam relating "earth vs. stars" is laced with a dope-as-always beat from the one and only Stapes (Dept. of Rec). Although weed and liquor references have been used tremendously within the last decade of hip hop, this track still offers something new to the listener. Bottom line is this track is dope and I would advise you to look for future projects by both of these artists.