• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: godd (Posted: 3/22/2011 7:28:00 PM; Partial IP: 188.8.131.52)
Location: planet 7
Comment: ILL Hip Hop.
Name: Chris aka the Manbear (Posted: 11/28/2008 12:01:00 PM; Partial IP: 161.29.153)
Location: Middletown, NY
Comment: I have had this song in my head for 3 days straight!!!!!!!!!"I know that my life is better cuz you weathered the tide" Omg this song is so good!!!! Praise Jah!!!!
Name: purehiphop (Posted: 4/6/2004 8:14:00 PM)
Comment: Mos comes correct. Nothing fancy, a cool song.
|Name: Josiah (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: As usual, Mos Def has caught me with his message. I personally like the track and I believe we are going to be seeing more tracks like this in the near future. The beat is nice and smooth and letís the lyrics be the featured attraction throughout the song. Nothing fancy or catchy in this song, just straight truth on how the world is today. This song gets a big ups from me. Give thanks, all praise due.
Name: wisereborn (Posted: 8/18/2002 11:30:00 PM)
Summary: All Praise Due To The Mighty Mos Def
Comment: Mos Def gives an optimistic tribute to Allah. He speaks about the planet and it's relation to God. "Allah made the world get up and move..."