BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2.4 Stars)||Total Comments: 7|
Name: AGENT (Posted: 11/24/2008 4:41:00 AM; Partial IP: 220.127.116.11)
Location: New Mex
Comment: This track is HOT all around! Crumple has skills that may be over some heads. There's alot to be said about something that's ON BEAT. Arghhh matey!
Name: no name (Posted: 10/29/2008 8:18:00 PM; Partial IP: 02.254.160)
Location: ill a noise
Comment: he's good.. I don't think people know that.
Name: happy clown (Posted: 10/27/2008 3:49:00 PM; Partial IP: 163.209.84)
Comment: crap. using the kennylz name to sell his album. darn canadians.
Name: mad cow (Posted: 10/21/2008 8:28:00 PM; Partial IP: 06.175.170)
Location: the sticks
Comment: crumple is horrible,he must of paid kennylz preeeety well ,sucka!
Name: good grief (Posted: 10/21/2008 8:31:00 AM; Partial IP: 93.171.214)
Location: California all day
Comment: Crump & BBB Colab coming on Netherworld 2, release in late 2009.
Name: teg (Posted: 10/20/2008 10:58:00 PM; Partial IP: 82.240.232)
Comment: Great Cage verse, Admiral Crumple's bits sound like a music myspace you didn't mean to visit and wish to navigate away from as quickly as possible.
Name: TruSchoolDefenda (Posted: 10/20/2008 8:27:00 PM; Partial IP: .162.177.3)
Location: parts unknown, PA
Comment: sorry man, but even if someone as lyrically gifted as Canibus had a voice like that it would be enough to make even him sound wack...and lets fact it, this guy aint no canibus. WACK! Cage shouldnt collab with underlings like this, its not a good look
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Admiral Crumple; Cage||Found: 4|