• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: dto (Posted: 5/10/2008 6:31:00 PM; Partial IP: 88.209.134)
Comment: i like the tracks, but the flow sounds cheesy.
|Name: Shade (Posted: 11/22/2005 7:29:00 PM)|
Comment: I hadn’t honestly listened to A.D.O.R. since the “Let It All Hang Out” days, back when said artist may have made an appearance on “In Living Color.” Don’t get it twiseted though homes, I think that the aforementioned track is a certified classic. Of course the number 1 soul brother played a big part in that certification, so when I saw this track listed with the dynamic duo teamed up once again, I thought, “YO, this is gonna be bangin’!!!” I hate to say so, but I wasn’t really feelin’ this. I blame my anticipation for leading to the eventual disappointment. Give it a listen and see what you see.